RM71-02 PalomaRegular price $0.00 Save $0.00
▲ Please contact us before purchase
Model: RM72-01 (Limited to 70pcs only)
Case dimensions: 52.20 x 34.40 x 12.50 mm
Power Reserve: 50 hours
Material: White Gold with gem setting
GEM-SET VARIABLE-GEOMETRY ROTOR
The RM 71-02 uses variable geometry to optimise the rotor’s winding motion.
– Heavy outside edge and heavy edge ring in 5N red gold
– Weight segment in heavy metal
– 18K white gold wings
– Ceramic ball bearings
– Automatic OneWay® winding system in ceramic with ball bearings
– Bidirectional winding system
This variable-geometry rotor has been incorporated within the in-house CRMT1 calibre, making it possible to set the rotor according to the owner’s activity level.
The setting is modified by adjusting the two moveable weights into the correct position and fixing them in place with spline screws. The inertia of the movement is increased when the two weights are closer together; the barrel then rewinds more quickly. If the weights are positioned at the extremities of the rotor, the inertia is decreased and the barrel winds more slowly.
– Movement dimensions: 30.70 x 23.70 mm
– Thickness: 6.20 mm
– Jewels: 23
– Balance: CuBe, 4 arms and 4 setting screws, moment of inertia 7.5 mg•cm2, angle of lift 50°
– Frequency: 28,800 vph (4 Hz)
– Balance spring: AK3
– Shock protection: INCABLOC 908.22.211.100 (transparent)